It’s official people, I’m done with the filing gig.
Does anyone else hear angel’s singing softly in the background?
I’M SO HAPPY!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m insanely grateful for the opportunity to work at the medical office and make a few bucks before Israel, but this job has come close to sucking all the happy out of my soul. I am so glad I did it, but I am so so glad it’s over.
Now I’m just that much closer to Tel Aviv!
But before then, I have a ton of things to get done. I feel like I can’t even be nervous, there’s just no time! So on tap for tomorrow…
- Borrow an adapter from my neighbor
- Buy a Hebrew-English/English-Hebrew Dictionary
- Get a haircut
- Go to the mall for clothes
- Some form of working out
- Rent an Israel Phone
- More packing
- Breakfast with Elisabella
- Drive up to UConn
- Dinner with the farmhouse roomies
- Partay with my college friendlings!
I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty excited about tomorrow 🙂
But for now, sleep is on the schedule. I’m still fighting this cold and I need it to be gone gone gone by Tuesday!